If there is one thing in this world our little girl looooves,
then it would be playing with her D-A-D-A-O.
You read that correctly if you said dada-o.
Just a sweet pet name Lo has given Cory.
Moving along, they play nerf guns together.
This happened one day and now happens constantly, everyday.
More often than not I hear,"Doot haha".
The haha is not to be confused with laughter,
it is a word much like gun.
When asked if she wants to play darts,
she responds with fits of giggles and is ready
to have the time of her life.
Oh and before this goes any further doots
are a 17 month old's way of saying darts in Canadian.
I love right on it.
She is the only person I know who walks more proudly then ever
whilst having at least one, if not more, darts stuck to her head.
And she panics when they fall off.
The 3rd photo is a great example of the desperation
she shows when she loses a doot.
I am happy to say that she currently knows the sound a unicorn makes
because that is what we reiterate to her when she is wearing only uno darto.
In case you didn't know a unicorn sounds an awful lot like a horse.
Feel free to borrow our parenting methods any.time.
We don't mind:)

4 comments:
Your blog has not been updating in my reader. But LOVE everything about this post. There is not one thing I dislike. Please make more just like her.
I love this! SO FUNNY! Keep on shooting those Doots!
hahahahahahahahahhahah. how did i miss this one?? i love her. and her doots. and your parenting style. i will copy. thankyouverymuch.
pure entertainment. hahahaha.
Post a Comment