The other day Lo just randomly says,
'Mom, I wanna do my paintin.'
I was confused,
but she led me to the closet and showed me where I had hidden her paints and got all giddy.
but she led me to the closet and showed me where I had hidden her paints and got all giddy.
So, we let her paint.
Now she thinks she should paint multiple times a day.
And handpoonts (handprints) are her favorite thing to do.
Also, they are the messiest.
Imagine an itch on her cheek, or some boogs in her nose and the resulting action is paint smeared all over her darling face.
Long story short,
painting is reserved for bath nights.

2 comments:
one time when lily was maybe a year old i decided it would be cute to let her finger paint and then frame her creation. she hated it. biggest mess of my life. aaaaaannnnnd i never tried it again.
also, she'd probably love making handpoonts. she "traces" my hand a million times a day which actually just means she puts pen all over my fingers instead of the paper.
that's cute. and seriously, what a beauty your little lady is. she takes after mama. :)
Post a Comment