Thursday, January 26

My personal dentist

Is it odd that I dread going to the dentist
and yet my honeybabydarling is one, 
or one in training?
I got to be his first patient and although I asked for laughing gas the second he told me to open my mouth, 
I loved it.
I loved seeing him in his element.
I loved seeing what he has been learning in action.
I love that I got $25 for not having any cavities.
And I love how nice of eyebrows he has, even close up.
They really are perfect.


I am proud of him.

4 comments:

Jen said...

The white coat suits him. :)

Ps. In the Prom post...I'm totally jealous of your cute bod. And Pps. You are stunning in that dress! :D

Traci said...

Too cute! Dr. honeybabydarling does have nice brows. And that is an important feature in a dentist because they are going to be getting stared at A LOT. Congrats on no cavities too!

Unknown said...

so fun...and you are SO lucky. ha free dental for...um forever! :-)

Rob and Kat said...

super cute! sign me up for that dentist clinic. i'll be a rich woman by the end of my life if i get paid $25 for no cavities!