Wednesday, January 18

A pants-less week

The misses got a new accessory last week.
 Undies.


That's right potty training took place at our house.
And let me just say she did awesome. 
Only 2 accidents.
Lots of starbursts.
Many stickers on her potty chart.
And bum squishing. 
There was a lot of bum squishing.

Because, well look at that tush. 
It's just asking for it.

5 comments:

Jana said...

cute tush indeed.

i'm jealous. send me step-by-step instructions for potty training. pleasssseee.

Traci said...

I need to squish that little booty! I am so glad that she is doing so well with potty training. Welcome to a whole new world- sung in a Jasmine voice.

Collin and Danny said...

Okay, Lo is seriously the cutest little girl! Just absolutely darling. Way to go on the successful potty training! I hope all is well! xoxo

StephanieRose said...

Congratulations on the potty training- and being able to squish that cute bum.

jess bahr said...

potty training already?? sure fire sign that you need to pop out another adorable baby :) I LOVE the last picture - I wish I could reach through the screen and just squeeze those little cheeks!!