Happy Birthday Cory! I hope you have a perfectly wonderful day of birth. I also hope you get to at least 3rd base with your hottie wifey.
Happy Birthday to Cory :)
Ewwww! I hate that you said heavy petting. Maybe some necking, but let's not go to the heavy petting extreme :) Love you Dr. Cory Lol Murray. Happy Birthday!
you're so funny trash. hope it was a good day!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cory! I hope you have a perfectly wonderful day of birth. I also hope you get to at least 3rd base with your hottie wifey.
Happy Birthday to Cory :)
Ewwww! I hate that you said heavy petting. Maybe some necking, but let's not go to the heavy petting extreme :) Love you Dr. Cory Lol Murray. Happy Birthday!
you're so funny trash. hope it was a good day!!
Post a Comment