55 degrees folks.
So what? you may be thinking to yourself.
Lest we forget where I live,
this is glorious.
It was warm enough that we went outside and got ourselves
a little bit of vitamin D.
Then yesterday it became all sorts of blustery.
And I despise it,
so I turned up the heat and made a countdown chart
of when we get to come back to Utah where mother nature isn't such a nasty B.
I mean really, I was happy with 55.
That's not asking for the moon.
It is simply asking for weather that will not land me in a depression
since it is legally springtime.

8 comments:
I think there is something wrong with your Canadian connection. I am pretty sure that I commented on your last entry and now it is gone. So either I offened you and you erased it or Canada hates me. Also it is not showing up on my blog list that you are updating. Luckily I daily stalk you. So feel free to fix theses problems. And of course... Lo is adorable. Thanks for the picture of her rocking the pony tail. Love it!
She is darling. She is like a real person, riding a bike and stuff.
I love you and miss you. I wish I knew when you were coming back, because I too would start a countdown.
Lil Lo is one classy lady!! I am lovin those shades!
Also, when will you be gracing Utah with your presence? I am sure you have alot of family to see and will be busy but I would love it if we could squeeze in a lunch or icecream date!
I love that Lo is trying to ride her trike. Ben does the same thing. Hang in there, spring will come to stay eventually. We have snow here too.
How freakin' cute is she?! Sheesh.
how incredibly ahhh-mazing are her sunglasses. hello?? the girl is stylin' - just like her mom. and her little ponytail - tooooo darn cute.
what cute sunglasses!!! seriously!
Tricia, lets remember UTAH got SNOW on Sunday! I think Nova Scotia's brown grass was looking pretty good :)
Post a Comment