Tuesday, April 12

Playing Pollyanna

Today I feel glad for many reasons.
Wanna know a few?
Well okay, since you asked:)
Here is the list, cause I looooove lists.

1. The fact that one of my Halifax friends, Laura, is doing a giveaway on her blog... with one of my headbands! 
I feel f-to-the-lattered.
Check it out yo.

2. Short hair.

 I am serious folks. 
I love my new (kind of old) haircut every single day. 
I feel so fresh and a bit more confident with it.
I believe I shall forever be a short hair kind of gal. 


3. Sarah Addison Allen came out with a new book.

 
She is the best. 
I recommend all of her books to anyone, they are that great.
Now hurry along and read one. 
You won't be unhappy with your decision. 
And if you are then I deem you loco in your cabasa.


4. How Lo asks for "mow", aka more, 
of the Gilmore girls theme song every time she hears it. 
We've watched it 6 times in a row during one sitting. 
Not only do I love her love of GG but Carol King sings the song
so it means she has excellent taste in musicians.
Like motha like daughtas like daughta.

5. We have our place rented out 
and we are purchasing our plane tickets back to Utah this week. 
Not for this week, but for June. You get it.
 
6. One word, Henry.


That'll do for now. Have a real happy day.

14 comments:

Jen said...

Love you, love your hair, love that you're visiting in June, and love that darling Henry.

Traci said...

What makes me happy? April is flying by and that means May will be here soon and that means I only have to wait one more month before you and your family will be in my face. CANNOT WAIT!

Love your guts so much!

Laura Dunford said...

Does this mean you want to win too? Haha thanks for the advertising. I'm honored o be on your list of glad things. I'm crossing my fingers Tuesday works out!! And I am glad you don't go back to Utah until June because that means there is plenty of time to maybe be real life friends because I move out west in June! Thanks again pretty girl!

Unknown said...

I fully agree. short hair is YOU 110%. love your happy lists. you should do it more often

Kev and Manda said...

I LOVE to read your blog! Makes my day.

Jana said...

best. list. ever.

and girl, your hair is sex-ay.

as is the headband.

i wish we lived closer and you can teach me your ways.

k.young said...

Loved this list. Thanks for making it.
Love you.

StephanieRose said...

Add me to the list of people that loved your list. I have been missing you and your fam like crazy lately. I simply cannot wait to see you. I am loving your hair- it is B-E-A-UTIFUL on you. And can Lo get any cuter? I submit that she cannot.

PS- I have a hair appt tonight and I am thinking of going blonde. I haven't been blonde since Oct 2004. I am scarrrrred. Love you.

The Full Nelson said...

I love your hair too, super cute! And Lo you darling girl!

Rob and Kat said...

before i even read your post, i saw the pic... and immediately thought "love her hair!" you pull it off so well!

Salony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salony said...

You are Great! I have some fun Gilmore Girls news. Turns out there is a town here in Washington that is Stars Hollow-esk. They show outdoor movies in town and give town announcements before it starts, etc. I'm planning on going.
P.S. Thanks for the book recommendation, I'm adding it to my list

Adam and Sarah said...

Polyanna, Polyanna, come out and play! I haven't seen that in ages. This is a great post. :) Still love the hair...