Tuesday, April 26

Easta

Last Easter Loreli was not feeling well 
and since we were going to be leaving on a trip the next day, 
we spent the evening at the doctors.
Fun? You have no idea.
No dress, no basket, no church, and no happy baby. 
So this year we did it all right with egg dying, 
and hiding a basket and wearing a sweety-pie little dress.
Then she went off to nursery to learn all about what Easter really means, 
you know, that awesome big brother we all have.


I do believe she quite enjoyed her first traditional Easter.
The smile in the last photo says it all.


Just for the record,
my family makes my heart scream with happiness.

8 comments:

Jana said...

oh my goodness. that girl. i love her. that last picture of cory and lo - you can tell she is FULL of an incredibly fun personality :)

Unknown said...

i think she's got a little bit of her mama in her huh?!?!? :-) Which is why Sage and her MUST be friends.

The Full Nelson said...

she's so cute! Glad this Easter was better than last!

Jessica Madsen said...

I tell ya, that girl is growing right up. She stopped me dead in my tracks when I saw her at church... it was like all of the sudden she went from baby to big girl in one minute flat.
She looked absolutely adorable in her dress. She sure has a pretty smile, and a sweet mom and dad. :)

jess bahr said...

She's in nursery? What? Where has the time gone?!? Seriously adorable dress...did you make it? And that smile of hers!!! I could eat that up with a spoon the rest of my life!

Adam and Sarah said...

Oh, I never got to see her in that cute little dress at church. I love it!

Traci said...

You all make my heart happy too. Love you!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I have been having the heart screaming happiness about my family all day. I'm glad you put that in just the right words I was looking for.