Sunday, April 10

More glasses?

The thing is, 
she's obsessed and will not let me help.

Hallelujah yankee doodle.

That was way more work then I wanted it to be.
But she is just so proud of herself 
every single time she gets them on.
My zen attitude to the situation is to take photos instead of being frustrated for her.
So far it's working.

4 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

They like to do it themselves! She's so cute!

Jana said...

holy cuteness. and what is that masterpiece above your couch? pictures please.

i feel like my whole life has become letting lily do things herself which always takes a bajillion more time than doing it for her, but i suppose that is how they learn :)

k.young said...

You are so funny. I miss you. THE END.
Just kidding. Lo is so darling. I want to tickle that belly of hers.
Counting down until June.

Jen said...

It frustrates me to no end when Will wants to do things on his own and we're in a hurry. Just wait until she insists on buckling her own seat belt! Maybe I should start taking more pictures. :) She's darling and I'm loving the headband. You made it of course, didn't you?