Tuesday, April 19

Cornholio

I am no Beavus and Butthead expert so I can't be confident that I spelled that correctly or that it even has a correct way of spelling.

Onward,
I got the Lolo from her nap and she showed me this little show stopper. 

 Leave her alone in her crib too long 
and she comes up with some silly antics.
And if you show her any signs of humor she just keeps going with it. 
Like running around blindly.
Slightly dangerous, 
but mostly funny enough that we took photos instead of stopping her. 

7 comments:

Traci said...

Is it sad that I knew from my previous Beavis and Butthead viewing what this post was going to be about before I read it? The answer is yes and I should be very embarassed too.

That babe is crazy. Hope she is saving some funny shows for when she comes home. Love her. And you.

Brooke Roden said...

She looks so fun Trish!

Amy said...

You guys crack me up......LOVE seeing what cute little Lo is up to.

k.young said...

That is awesome. I haven't even stopped laughing yet.
I love you. The countdown is on until June!

Jana said...

hahahahahahahaha. i love that funny funny girl. how i wish we lived next door to each other so we could be dental wives together.

StephanieRose said...

haha-love it- and her. Last night I was telling Ethan and his friend Matt about the time Cory's friend tricked him by pretending he was the scammer they were messing with. They both got a real good laugh. Ethan is obsessed with KSL classifieds lately. It makes me miss you and Cory.

Collin and Danny said...

Tricia, I love looking at your blog. Your comments are hilarious and I love the pics! You dress Lo so dang cute, and you are one hot mama! I hope you are doing well... xoxo