Wednesday, April 6

Hank

Now introducing Henry Kyle.
Traci just birthed this little guy tonight.


Fresh out da oven.
8 lbs 7 oz and scrumptious lips.
We love him so much from 3,000 miles away.
Lo is going to be such a great big cousin,
I can just see it now.
Congratulations Zimmermans!
xoxo 

6 comments:

StephanieRose said...

I am so happy for their cute growing family. I love him, and his awesome name. I also have been loving on the pictures of Lo is the previous posts. So wonderful.

k.young said...

YAY!!! I am so excited. The birth of a baby sure is wonderful. Love you!!

Holli said...

Does that baby look like Zac or what? So glad he's here! Congrats Zimmermans!

Angie said...

Such a big boy!!! And so cute!

Amy said...

Yay.....he's a doll!! LOVE the latest pics, seriously can Lo get any cuter??? So tell me you're coming out for the reunion? Is that the countdown to UTAH, please oh please. Miss you guys!

Jami said...

Did I know she was pregnant? Congrats to Traci. April 6th is Brinley's birthday!