Sunday, November 6

Dear Kingsy,

I was sad when we heard that you were sick and couldn't make it to my party. 
But I didn't want you to totally miss out,
so now I give you a photo overload of birthday day and party time.
Lets play soon.
Love,
Your best lady friend.






  A quick rundown:
fun decorations for the birthday girl,
breakfast of champions, doughnuts and suckers,
she loved wearing her birthday hat much to my delight,
opening her presents,
birthday cake and party decorations,
friends to play with upstairs and downstairs...lucky duck,
singing happy birthday and eating cake,
presents from friends,
and a tuckered out mama and 2 year old.

It was such a fun day and we were so happy that our friends could all come and celebrate especially since our family is so far away.

And maybe next year her cake won't look like a leaning tower:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sooooooo fun. :-) you're such a cute mama

Jana said...

what a FUN birthday! i love the cake. leaning and all. loreli is one lucky girl :)

hels said...

I can't wait to show kings this in the morning.
love the cake, love the decor, love the finished toy room!
this just made me night! love you all so much.

Rob and Kat said...

hahah... breakfast of champions. also, that kings thing is pretty cute. also, party looked pretty incredible. :)

StephanieRose said...

What a great party day! I love the decorations, the pictures, the Lo, and you.

StephanieRose said...

What a great party day! I love the decorations, the pictures, the Lo, and you.