Wednesday, November 16

too good, way too good

I feel like I mention Helene a lot on this blog.
But I think she is kind of amazing and if these photos 
that she took for us don't make you think that too, 
then you are loco.












Perfect?
I do believe so.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Perfect!!! I love all of these pictures.
Hopefully i'll be able to have someone out here take our family pics soon...

Unknown said...

love all of them!

jess bahr said...

Perfect doesn't even begin to describe how much I love these! And dare I say how fabulously amazing you look. Yes, I dare. And Lo is stinking cute. And Cory is pretty nice too.
But wow, these pictures are amazing!

Traci said...

That Helene sure did do an amazing jog. But you guys make the job easy by being so stinking adorable! Love you all so much. XOXO

Collin and Danny said...

Oh my. These are such darling pictures! Your little family is the cutest. And you look so pretty! I hope all is well with you guys... Oh, and Lo's dress is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. xoxo

hels said...

ah shucks.
seriously though you guys made it easy, anyone could have gotten great shots with your good-looking fam and a little trespassing. xoxo

Rob and Kat said...

these are so beautiful. like every single one could be a magazine shot. good lookin' family, trish

Karlee and Micah said...

What great pictures! Gorgeous.