Our Halloween month has been lots of fun.
Loreli has loooved all the spooky decorations and pumpkins
so it has made this holiday just that much more entertaining.
I have gotten to wear my candycorn leggings almost daily
(Stephy, you know you are proud).
We have had scary movie nights aka Ghostbusters and Psycho,
and cookie decorating get togethers with our friends.
We did the ward trunk or treat, and real trick or treat so we have oodles of candy.
We made the annual Dal-oween trip to the college to visit all the daddies.
We made the annual Dal-oween trip to the college to visit all the daddies.
Of course we carved our Jack-o-latern.
And Lo was the cutest little elephant in the world,
She has already asked me today if she could go 'tricka treatin'.
This could be a long year.
Hopefully her birthday this week will distract her.




2 comments:
You bet I am proud of the wear your candy corn leggings have got this year. And I will take that elephant in rain boots any (and every) day. Love you!
oh my... looks like a fun and festive month!! i wish rob and i had friends as cool as you guys here in boston. which brings me to my next point... love Lo's Boston shirt. hah. it just makes me sad that I missed you. Second point... i LOVE your leggins. Like really a lot. Well done! xoxo
Post a Comment