Thursday, November 3

Say what?

My baby is...2. 
Say what? 
I have a 2 year old.
Maybe if I keep going over it, it won't seem so nutso.

No. It's still blowing my mind.
She had a great day and I will be happy to share,
but tomorrow cause right now I am worn out.
2 year olds are exhausting:) 

Happy happy birthday Lolo girl!!!

5 comments:

Traci said...

That chubby face right there makes my heart so happy. I love that Lo girl and hope her birfday was the bomb diggity!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Happy Birthday little Lo......can't believe our babes our two huh? CRAZY!!!

Karlee and Micah said...

There is no way she is two! I can't believe it. She is ridiculous. oh, I am so jealous canada gets you guys.

Karlee and Micah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.