A few things that I am lovin lately in the entertainment department.
1. The Hunger Games trailer.
Holy moly I am jumping out of my pants with excitement.
2. The fact that 2 of my best friends and my sister have all said the same thing,
but on seperate occasions.
"I had no idea that Cory was starring in a hit movie."
It's uncanny the resemblance.
Especially the profile and especially to Cory when we were in hight school.
3. How stinkin funny New Girl is.
The "Naked" episode is the funniest thing I have seen since
Pauly Shore got punched in the face on Son in Law.
Which is pretty darn funny.
4. Watching Park and Recreation in bed by myself and laughing out loud so hard I have tears filling up my eyes.
Now that is quality alone time.
5. Parenthood.
It is the best show on tv right now.
No questions asked.
6. The countdown is on until Pretty Little Liars returns on January 2nd,
so that I can fulfill my inner dramatic 14 year old girl needs.
I know lots of people don't watch television or many movies,
but I sure do love them and can't seem to get enough.





7 comments:
Joe and I just started watching Parks and Rec this year and are now caught up on all the seasons - I'm not sure why we never gave it a chance before, but it makes us laugh. hard. ever. time.
I love new girl too. And the naked episode was absolutely priceless.
I may have to start watching Parenthood because I love all of your other television viewing choices - except pretty little liars... not so sure about that one haha :)
I can't even tell you how stoked I am about The Hunger Games Movie! We don't have TV - but I really want to get it after reading your reviews. Perhaps I can talk the hubby into netflix streaming...I gotta check out this Parenthood that you speak of!
I love this post so so so much.
I love all these things, except the last one - but I haven't given it a real chance yet.
footloose tomorrow night - woooothooo1!
I am a HUGE PLL fan!!
Yes, yes and yes some more. I full heartedly agree with all that was written in this post. Word sister!
-LOVE New Girl!!!
-Huge fan of Pretty little liars and so many other shows that I am probably too old to watch
-Dud looks just like Cory!
-We need to hangout!
Um, ya, Hunger games looks amazing! I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment