Thursday, October 21

Activities Best done in the Autumn

A couple weekends ago we went for an outing with the Utah gang.
Lucky for us most of these friends are seasoned 
in the activities of autumn here in Nova Scotia.
This particular day was spent in the 
beautiful valley picking apples and pumpkins.

And now photos so that you believe me.


This orchard is awesome because 
you get to eat the apples for free as you pick. 
Now that I wrote that, it doesn't seem right.
I think we cheated a little. 


This mamba-jamba bag of apples only cost us $6.
And it was bright, hence our eyes. 


Apparently real men pick their apples 
from the top of the trees. 
Good teamwork fellas.

  
An apple eating lion and a happy mama.



Really really cute baby we found in the
pumpkin patch.
 

And a woman's tush pointing at the cute baby. 
The end. 

I hope you can believe me now if 
I decide to tell a story sans photos.
I'm working on building trust since most of you 
who read this know that I have a history 
with lying, slash cheating at Bunco 
and I don't want that reputation to carry on 
to other things I do, like blog. 
What the ramble.

 

5 comments:

Jen said...

I totally believe you. How fun!

Jana said...

best pictures. cutest baby. also, VERY cute hat. reminds of the target commercial.. have you seen the one? The woman wants to buy the hat and she is trying to think when she'll wear it and she pictures herself picking apples with a handsome husband and cute kids... that's you girlfriend :) love it!

The Full Nelson said...

funness! I love Bunco...just saying

Traci said...

I am still questioning if this really happened. I know the real you and well.... Let's just say that you made my mom a shoplifter.

Amy said...

Um.....the toosh in the background is hilarious! Seriously lady, move your butt, hee hee! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics, so vibrant! Isn't fall so great? Even far away huh? MISS you!