a whole year already~! It's crazy how quickly that first year flies by. Such a sweet doll Miss Lo is! Sorry I didn't get to check out the headbands, we ended up leaving early. Seriously though I am trusting your taste. Whatever is ubber cute and neutralish is great!!
I also adore that tuff of hair on the top of her head. Those pictures made me smile. And when they turn one that is when you realize they grow up too fast and you want another one. So be prepared to get baby hungry...You have been warned.
4 comments:
a whole year already~! It's crazy how quickly that first year flies by. Such a sweet doll Miss Lo is! Sorry I didn't get to check out the headbands, we ended up leaving early. Seriously though I am trusting your taste. Whatever is ubber cute and neutralish is great!!
I also adore that tuff of hair on the top of her head. Those pictures made me smile. And when they turn one that is when you realize they grow up too fast and you want another one. So be prepared to get baby hungry...You have been warned.
She is so cute. I can more clearly see the mo-hawk. It is excellent. I love you!!
She tiny bit looks like your dad in the 2nd pic... She is super adorable!
Post a Comment