These are the 4 stages of a Loreli breakdown.
1. Consternation
2. Desperation
3. Agitation
4. My personal favorite, the EXPLOSION
The decibel of the noise that comes out of her mouth here is unnatural.
And is it just me or does a hat add ten pounds to her face?




8 comments:
consternation.
haha.
ps. no worries, kings thinks 'lo-lie' looks gorgeous in that hat.
love the desperation...too cute!
why is it she looks so cute in her explosion when my child will drive me to drink in his?
hahaha. the tantrums started a couple days ago at our house... the limp noodle, screaming, don't touch me tantrums :( where did my sweet baby go?
She looks seriously adorable in her tantrum! Love the hat and what a cute coat!
This is too much for me to handle. I am gonna need some more pictures of those teeth. I love them. And please bring that hat when you come to visit in Dec. Thanks!
PS I updated my blog for you.
love it
Oh the joys of a tantrum! LOVE it!!! And really, is her eyes like the bluest of blues, wowzers, gorgeous!
Post a Comment