Sunday, October 24

Camping

This is what I found the other night when Cory 
was the one to give Loreli her night time bottle.


Hanging out, having daddy-daughter time.
Probably talking shop or telling scary stories. 
You know, fun outside stuff.
(I had to crop out all of Cory but his feet, 
since he was not dressed very modestly. 
And we all know modest is sometimes the hottest.) 

When I give her a bottle we snuggle on the couch.
Borrrring!
No wonder she thinks her daddy is sooo cool.



6 comments:

Jana said...

dads are the coolest. i swear lily reserves her whining for me, and all smiles for dad... lucky guy!

Unknown said...

ahahaha do cute!!!!!!!

k.young said...

She is getting cuter by the minute. And what a fun dad Cory is. By the way, I heard the bath water story and all I can do is laugh. :)

The Full Nelson said...

cuteness! you're writing cracks me up...modest is hottest

Angie said...

She is getting so big!
I love reading your blog.. It always makes me laugh and your pictures are always perfect!
I miss your cheating self at bunko!

Leslie said...

So cute! Yeah, I had to crop a pic of the kids with Matt recently because he was not so modest!
Btw, love the camping chair.