I turned 25.
My oldest sister said that I was almost 30.
My rebuttal, "then that means you are almost 40".
That should teach her a lesson.
I actually think 25 is going to be a really great year.
I don't know if I can top 24,
cause that is barely how old I was when I birthed the Lo.
However, I am willing to give it a shot.
Cheers to being one year older and wiser too.

8 comments:
Birthing Lo was a big deal, but think how fun she'll be this year. I bet before your birthday next year she'll be giving you Miss Sassy Pants attitude and that's always fun. :D Every day gets better and better with kids, I think.
Happy Birthday! May you top 24.
25. Yes, that's big. The other day someone asked how old I was... I said 21 and Joe looked at me like I was crazy. Is it weird that I don't feel any older than I did 3 years ago?
Hope your birthday was wonderful and that Miss Lo let you have a relaxing day :)
I will tell you...25 has been a great year for me so far, hopefully it will be for you my deary!!!!!! Happy happy bir-f-day!!!!
you're still a bebe! Since I am 28. I was 24 when I had Ethan. Great age. Hope 25 rocks too!
I am so glad that we are finally the same age. I have been waiting for this day for 4 years. Glad you finally made it. From here on out it only gets better. Love you!
I hate that you had a birthday so far away. But I am sure this year will be better than the last. They can only get better. :)
(But seriously, what do I know? I thought it was a good idea to have a second kid.)
Happy Happy day to you! 25, oh you're such a young buck.........relish it you young one!!! LOVE ya
Hooray for being 25! And for having a cute Lo to nibble on. We can celebrate in December when I see you. When will you be in Utawww?
Post a Comment