I have been wanting to make a wreath. I see cute ones all over the blogosphere and I just wanted a little sumin sumin to spice up my door, which actually turned into my wall. And so I proudly introduce to you my first ever wall wreath.
Of course you decided you wanted a wreath and ended up with this beauty. When I grow up, I hope to be like you. The Z you made gets more compliments than anything else in our house. I miss your face and want to eat your child.
7 comments:
I love this wreath. Which is no surprise. I love most everything you make and I want to be just like you when I grow up.
darling. :)
aaaaah!
I want to make this wreath, a halloweeny version - please help. I love love it.
Of course you decided you wanted a wreath and ended up with this beauty. When I grow up, I hope to be like you. The Z you made gets more compliments than anything else in our house. I miss your face and want to eat your child.
I just read cousin Katie's comment. I guess we both want to be you when we grow up.
Love the way the wreath turned out!
i love that you posted one of your crafts. it makes me feel like you aren't so far away... p.s. Lo is ridiculous. Feel free to ship her to me anytime
Post a Comment