Lo and I choose to stay in our pj's until after first nap. I see you judging me, but if I were taking a nap I wouldn't want to do it in jeans. I am only being considerate of my child. Anyway, here was our maarnin the other day. It all took place in froggy jammies.
It always starts out cute and mellowyellow.
Then Lo attacks her mama
She is better than any broom or vacuum cleaner at picking teeny tiny items off of the floor.
We called our people to say HeyHey
Caught red handed playing with a cord that she really shouldn't be.
Look at her face, "What you lookin at mom. Mind yur bidness."
She was thrilled with the new baby gate so she can no longer scurry in a hurry to kill herself by falling down the stairs.
She luvs luvin on bear.
Naughty munchkin eating the corner of the end table.
Finally, some literature before nap.
And that my friends is a great example of a typical morning here on Shepherd Road.
I am usually ready for nap also.
10 comments:
She is so cute, it is not fair that she is now Canadian by trade.
I want to eat her.
I love all the pictures and her froggy jammies. Keelia wanted that sleeper so bad, but she is a big girl and we could never find it in a 5T. We are still dealing with the sadness of that fact.
I miss you terribly.
ohh sounds like our morning :) I'm a firm believer in Pjs until after nap. Sometimes all day. But usually just after morning nap. And sometimes I go from Pjs to nice sweats. That's just how we roll :)
Honestly I can't stand how cute she is!!! I wish my mornings were like that, now add 3 more kids to the mix and it's COMPLETE CHAOS!!!!! Looks like you guys are doing good. Are you coming home for the holiday's, would love to see you!!!
I just wanted to say it again... I love my niece. December cannot get here soon enough. Could you try to not let her grow anymore before that? Thanks.
TRICIA
okay fo' real the last time you commented on my blog I tried finding yours and nothing came up so i thought "hm maybe she just comments on blogs but doesn't have one" and now that I know you have one I am totally EXCITED! First and foremost b/c you are too funny, 2nd your baby girl is eatable! Oh my seriously precious. And thirdly I never knew just how creative you really are...and now comes my weird random question how much would it be for you to make me a wreath like the one you made in your old post in my nursery colors? Or is it hard to make maybe I could do it myself and save you the trouble?!?!
oh and i love the toy chest suggestion...I am on the hunt now. I think Josh is going to probably die when he finds out I really am not done with nursery purchases. lol
We too stay in our p.j.'s until noon!! LOVE it! Loreli looks super cute in her froggy p.j.'s! Jace thought she looked pretty cute too. wink! wink!
I want to put a little nutella on her and eat her up. I am with Traci when I say December cannot get here quick enough.
My skinny minnie is 17 lbs!!! Lo is going to wrestler her down in December!!
Okay so I found a picture and put it in a frame in the spot that I would have put the wreath...so now I have no more walls and so maybe I could hang it on the closet...or would that me so lame and tacky (the wreath I am talking about) haha or maybe that would be to cluttery? I dunno I just love it so much but I have no where to put it now. :-(
Post a Comment